Product condition: New
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Porsche 956LH RHD (Right Hand Drive) #7 H. Pescarolo – K. Ludwig – S. Johansson “New-Man” Winner 24H of Le Mans (1984) “Competition” Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-2.5 inches.
- Victorious in 1982, the Porsche 956LH took over again in 83 and in 84 where it allowed a Frenchman, Henri Perscarolo, to triumph at home: a first for Porsche. It was not until 1998 that another Frenchman won the 24 Hours of Le Mans at the wheel of a Porsche.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X