Product condition: New
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of Peterbilt 389 63″ Mid-Roof Sleeper Cab Viper Red with Kentucky Moving Trailer “AC/DC Power Up” die cast model by DCP/First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Poseable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurately detailed cab interior.
- Detailed chassis and undercarriage.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Pivoting fifth-wheel for trailer attachment.
- Opening hood with authentic engine detail.
- Functioning trailer landing gear/jack stands.
- Dimensions approximately L-14.25, W-1.8, H-2.67 inches.
- Features the band members’ photos on the driver side of the trailer and the track listing of the album is on the passenger side of the trailer.
- First Gear has teamed up with AC/DC® to offer a rockin’ new limited edition replica featuring the bands seventeenth studio album, PWR/UP! The 1/64 Peterbilt® Model 389 truck is covered in a viper red metallic finish with AC/DC® bolts adorning the hood and sleeper sides. The Kentucky® moving trailer is matte black and features the band members on the driver side and the album with track listing on the passenger side. Each limited edition model will come packed in a custom AC/DC® PWR/UP designed carton. The new album pays tribute to Malcolm Young, the bands rhythm guitarist who died in 2017. The album has reached number one in 21 countries with hit singles such as “Shot in the Dark,” “Realize,” and “Demon Fire.”
Length: 10.0000 inch X Length: 6.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X