Product condition: New
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Alpine A110 1600S #88 Jean-Pierre Nicolas – Jean Todt Winner Portugal Rally (1971) “Competition” Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.5, H-2.5 inches.
- The Alpine A110 forged its reputation by winning numerous car races, mainly in rallying. Jean-Pierre Nicolas was one of the main drivers for these victories and won the title of French rally champion in 1971 with the Alpine A110 1600S: a title he got by winning the 1971 Portugal Rally notably!
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X