Product condition: New
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee 383 Magnum Go Green with White Vinyl Top and Black Stripes “Class of 1971” “American Muscle 30th Anniversary” (1991-2021) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- The “Super Bee” name comes from the “B” body designation used for mid-sized cars from Chrysler. Interestingly, the Super Bee logo design was picked from a contest winner’s entry based on the Dodge “Scat Pack” medallion. The 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee was a direct competitor to the Plymouth Road Runner. It was created as a budget muscle car with low cost and high performance. The 1971 model had a totally new body style, with ventless side windows, concealed windshield wipers, a split front-bumper design, a semi-fastback roof, power bulge hood (blacked out), V6X black sport stripes, and Bee decals. In 1971, it was available in four engine sizes- the 340, 383, 440, & the massive 426 HEMI. 1971 was the twilight for the true ground-pounding street machines since all their most powerful engines were dropped by Chrysler in 1972.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X