Product condition: New
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model car of 1964 Pontiac GTO Silvermist Grey with Gloss Black Roof die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has opening hood.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Highly accurate styling.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3,H-2.5 inches.
- The first Pontiac GTO was a automotive trendsetter, spurring all four auto companies to offer competing models, and feeding the growing muscle car mania just starting to grip the U.S. The first GTO, released in 1964, was an optional package for the Pontiac Tempest. This twodoor coupe had chromed air cleaners, an optional 389 Tri-Power V8 with chromed valve covers, a larger sway bar, wider wheels, and the iconic GTO badges. Auto World proudly presents this 1:24 scale die-cast replica of the 1964 Pontiac GTO in Silvermist Grey with red interior, optional Tri-Power V8 and custom wheels, This car highlights the first model of what would become an exciting and legendary muscle car in automotive history.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X